"We preach a Christ centered Gospel, followed by signs and wonders."
- We believe in the triune God; God the Father, the Son, and Holy Spirit
- We believe in both the Old Testament and the New Testament
- We believe that all Scriptures in the Holy Bible are the divinely inspired Word of God
- All have sinned and are in need of salvation which God provided through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- Salvation comes by conversion (repentance). We emphasize that man must be born again by the word of God. (1 Peter 1:23)
- A believer must be filled with the Holy Spirit and the evidence is speaking in tongues.
- The true Holy Spirit bears fruit. (Galatians 5:22, 2 Cor. 3:17)
- Healing has been provided by Jesus Christ for every believer.
- We believe in the laying on of hands upon the sick.
- James 5:14 says when anyone is sick, call the elders of the church.
- There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust
- The return of Jesus Christ will be in person, will be visible, and will be soon.
- We believe in the baptism of water by immersion (John 3:23. Acts 8:38. Matthew 28:18-20).
- We observe of the Lord's supper (Holy Communion) as commanded by Jesus.
- (Matt 26:26-30. 1 Cor. 11: 23-25)